It is a long established fact that a reade.
“Skills development is recognized as a key component of economic growth and prosperity.”
WHO WE ARE
VMware is actively contributing to the advancement of education and workforce re-skilling of Africans in Africa by providing access to the learning platforms, contents, software and tools required to enable them to be knowledgeable, proficient, certified and (consequently) more employable in the economies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. We enable Africans to Virtualise Africa.
VMware does this by partnering with governments, public institutions, academic institutions, training providers, and NGOs, providing them with:
- The necessary training, resources, tools and facilities to educate learners.
- Learning materials to use with learners that are aligned to required job skills and certifications
- Software licenses to enable hands-on, practical application of learned materials
- Employment opportunity and career advancement sourcing and matching
- Sponsorship and other facilitations.
Through our “Virtualise Africa” Program, VMware is fueling the growth of a skilled workforce in Africa, supporting innovation and entrepreneurship, and enabling and empowering Africans to become proficient and adequately prepared for the jobs of this century in the Virtualization, Cloud Computing and related fields.
VMware is helping Africans virtualize Africa.
Any academic institution, private training institutions, entrepreneurs and NGOs interested in exploring or leveraging these offering from the VMware Virtualise Africa Program should go to https://ndg.tech/virtualizeafrica.
Meet Our Team
We have the best force that enables African to virtualize Africa